Although CrossFit is designed to accommodate anyone regardless of age and fitness level, research has shown that athletes closer to retirement age appreciate being able to exercise in a comfortable environment where they share many things in common with their peers, and age is a main factor.
You can expect the following in our Legends Program:
- Private 1:1 or small group workouts specifically designed for an athlete who is 55 and up
- A community of similar-aged athletes within the class
- 30-minute sessions will be offered in the evening times based on demand
- Lighter equipment and lower impact movements to accommodate joints with more miles
- More time allotted for warm-up at the beginning and cool-down stretching at the end of the class
- Coaches who have extensive experience working with athletes aged 55 and up
Functional movement is the key to a long quality life. Having the ability to pick up groceries, walk up and down stairs, and increase bone density are all important as we age. At CrossFit South Cobb we aim to extend the quality of our athletes’ lives as much as possible. If you’re looking to start living well again, this is the place for you!
To schedule a facility visit and learn more please book a Free consultation with us by clicking this button: