Gymnastics Skill Work:
– Spend 10 minutes on ONE gymnastics skill. This should be purely skill-based and NOT a hard training session.
– Goal: Perform one skill that allows you to focus on improving position/technique.
For total rounds:
Then 7:00 Max Rounds of:
100 Ft. Crossbody Carry
Then 7:00 of Max Rounds of:
15 Wall balls – athlete choose a weight they can go UB with
15 Hang Power Snatch – athlete choose a weight they can go UB with
*Score = total rounds
– Goal: Find a pace that you can sustain for the entire 7:00 ramping up your intensity for the last 2:00. Loading should be light for hang power snatches.
C) EXTRA CREDIT
– Worlds Greatest Stretch x 30s per pose
– Parasympathetic Breathing x 15-20 breaths (3s inhale + 1s at top + 3s exhale + 1s at bottom)